Feeling confident and hating that I can’t share this with the parents as I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to.
And for any one out there that wonders why I don’t- think about this. What IF something goes wrong between now and the BETA test?!? What if I start bleeding?! (I am pretty sure the odds are very slim of that happening, but what if?!) These parents have been through enough heartbreak and have suffered enough. I don’t want to risk adding to it- even if the risk is pretty minimal at this point.
But! Yay! And I sure can’t wait to let them know and wish they weren’t so far away. I want to send them stuff and throw confetti- but instead, I will just quietly wait!