I am sore! That yoga yesterday was great! I had begun to miss that feeling! Seriously- try that yoga!
Today’s distractions entail:
- Watching Daniel Tiger so my kids have a decent idea of what to expect today when they meet their teachers.
- Watching a second episode so Sage knows what getting a shot is all about (if you have small kids, I HIGHLY recommend Daniel Tiger. It prepares my kids for real life stuff and makes me a better parent).
- Bribing my kids so that I can brush their hair before we go out in public. The benefits of having my mom watch the kids the last two years is that it didn’t matter what they looked like! 😂
- Wrangling kids into the car (I HATE car seats).
- Doctors office for a shot for Sage 😩
- Meet the teacher(s) immediately following Doctor’s office
- Nap time for Sage/Learning play for Tucker
- Show time and snack
- Then pool time or play time or something
- Then dinner out while my dad puts the babies to bed!
Whew. I’m glad it’s filled though, because otherwise I’ll just sit and stew and be cranky (which is NOT my norm!).
Hope everyone else is enjoying the end of summer! Or, if you’re one of the unlucky ones that don’t get a summer, I hope you’re having a good week!!
PS- my backside isn’t nearly as bruised feeling. I honestly think the exercise helps circulate all those hormones and disperse them throughout the body!
PPS- MY KIDS LOVED THEIR TEACHERS AND THEIR SCHOOL! Both were sad that we had to leave! That makes this momma’s heart so happy!